Streamlining your goods movement process across all transportation modes SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) is one of the key modules in logistics execution within SAP S/4HANA. It is available as an embedded application in SAP S/4HANA as well as a side-by-side offering. Deloitte supports organisations with strategic and process advisory and implementation expertise for SAP TM.
- Integrated processes enables access to real-time data to support decision-making processes to reduce time of reaction and improve supply chain efficiency as well as customer satisfaction.
- Connecting transportation hubs and warehouses in real-time is key for intelligent logistics solutions and the optimization of resources to provide flexible adjustment to market needs.
- Integrated planning overview within a fully customizable Transportation Cockpit and optimized transportation planning that can be automated based on custom requirements to increase utilization of transport capacity, enabling cost savings and improved sustainability.
- Improved freight costing and transportation charges including the possibility for extensive automation of freight cost management to cope with the challenges of the digital economy.
- Improved trip planning through integrated optimization heuristics and integrated SAP tendering platform (via SAP Logistics Business Network (LBN)) makes the tendering process transparent leveraging the benefits of standardization.
- Integration of sanctions and embargo players, load building, connection of telematics solutions and mobile devices to cover state of the art transportation requirements being requested by the industries within the last decade.